The Component Designators page was updated. The mobile unfriendly one-big-table design was removed in favour of separate sections for each component and designator/schematic symbol. Some of the symbols were also updated using InkScape.
The PCB Design Tools section of the main PCB Design page was moved onto it’s own PCB Design Tools page.
All section on the main PCB Design page regarding PCB layers were moved into their own new PCB Layers page.
Big updates to the Convolution page, including the addition of a worked example where the convolution of two box-car functions is calculated.
Added a new page on less, the basic Linux command-line utility for displaying text.
Addition of information on
git commit --fixupand
git logto the git page.
Addition of ownership (
chown) information to the Users, Groups, And Permissions In Linux page.
LICENSE.txt(containing the MIT license) to many of my Git repos, including:
v5.0.0of MPid, which included the following changes:
- Added .gitignore file.
- Replaced Make build script with CMake.
- Replace the custom four number versioning with the standardized semantic versioning (three number).
- Changed README from ReStructuredText to Markdown format.
Updates to the rsync page including a redesign of the Options section.
- Users, Groups, And Permissions In Linux
- Modality Independent Neighbourhood Descriptor (MIND)
- January 2017 Updates
- component designators
- PCB design tools
- PCB layers
- image processing