Happy new year for 2018!
Here are some statistics for 2017:
|Num. views||111k (down 40% from last year)|
|Visitors||64k (down 35% from last year)|
|Num. Of New Pages||90 (up 30% from last year)|
Most Popular Pages:
|Altium Tricks And Standards||12.8k|
|Altium Bugs And Things To Watch Out For||7.0k|
|A Function Pointer Based State Machine||2.8k|
Most Popular Referrers:
And here are the visitors in 2017 by country:
I think the biggest reason for the drop in visits (down 40%) in 2017 was due to the moving of
blog.mbedded.ninja. Even though www.mbedded.ninja was then setup
to redirect to the new URL (you can click the above links if you don't believe me!), a significant drop in traffic was
seen from this point onwards (I'm not that savvy on the details of SEO, but I guess it hurt the site's reputation).
You can see the drop in the image below:
The total number of visits (ever) is now at 730k. Bring on 1 million!
Some things I would like the improve on the blog in 2018:
- Move more and more images away from using image plugins, and instead use the default media handler.
- Add more child page sections to pages, and make sure each child page has both an image and a intelligible description.
- Boost visitor count back up to it's former levels (or better!) by improving content and SEO.
- Fully retire the use of the QuickLatex plugin, using MathJax-Latex plugin for latex rendering instead.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .
- Happy New Year 2020
- Happy New Year 2019
- Happy New Year, Plans For 2015
- Inferential Statistics
- The Three Classical Pythagorean Means