First off, Happy New Year!
It’s been a busy month around here! Most updates have been to the C++ and C language sections, as well as the new Linux->Programs section. Here are all the updates this month…
New Input And Output page under C++ programming.
New Special Casts page under C++ programming.
New page about jQuery under the Programming->Website section.
New sed page under Linux.
New find page under Linux.
New main menu! The old website menu was getting a bit cluttered, so I splurged out and brought the Ubermenu by SevenSpark (US$19). It has much more features and allows me to do multi-level fly-out on all of the deeply nested pages.
This is an example of the Electronics menu opened-up…
- New SimpleScreenRecorder page under Linux.
- Updates to clide-cpp.
- New socat page under Linux->Programs
- New section called Programs under Linux.
- New C++ callback page.
- New C++ warnings/errors page.
- Additions to regex page (a quick reference).
- New Command-line Interfaces page to Programming->General.
- Added content to C->Arithmetic page.
- New page, C->Data Type Promotions.
- New page, C->Local Jumps.
- New page, C->Non-Local Jumps.
- More info added to Programming->General->Makefiles.
- New page detailing a Belkin Wemo teardown.