Finally! I scared myself a bit, I first had a look at /programming/website-design/wordpress/wordpress-plugins-that-this-site-uses and it turned out I hadn’t written down the majority of the PHP code which actually does all the work when creating the captions. Fortunately, I had done a site backup which had file with all the code in it, and once I had worked that out, I managed to restore the functionality pretty quickly.
Just to be sure, the image above should have one. Oh yeah…do you see it? A transparent border and an italic caption!
To make sure I sleep easier next time, the PHP code has been added to [/programming/website-design/wordpress/wordpress-p/programming/website-design/content-management-systems/wordpress/wordpress-plugins-that-this-site-uses/-plugins-that-this-site-uses) so that me and anybody else can find out how I did it.
- NextGEN Template Code Gives Images A Caption And Fresh Look
- Now Using The Twenty Fifteen Theme
- Move To Managed Wordpress Hosting For Speed Increase
- Conflict With "Child Page List" And "Code Highlighter" Style Plugins
- Site Running Slowly (Does That Mean It's Walking?)