The electronic online calculators have been upgraded! They now
- Have selectable engineering units
- Have a “Calculate What?” button, meaning you choose which variable you know, and which to calculate
- Features shading of the calculated variables, so you know which ones you have to type in yourself
- Has live calculating that re-calculates everytime you change something.
- Features a “variable diagram”, which helps graphically explain the equation and what your calculating
The calculators now have their own
[page](/electronics/general/online-calculators), which shows the collection of calculators that are used on the electrical pages of the [CladLabs site](www.cladlabs.com).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .
- Calculators To Be Added!
- Geodesic Calculator Added To NinjaCalc
- April 2017 Updates
- NinjaCalc Is Now A Web App