- Added information about multiple-collector and multiple-emitter BJTs.
- Information added on using low-pass RC filters for making a VDAC from a PWM source.
- Added information about the 10-bit I2C addressing scheme.
- New How To Calculate Track Current page under the PCB Design section of the website, with information, equations, and more info on how to calculate the maximum current a track (a.k.a. trace) on a PCB can take.
- New NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensing page with information on PTC and NTC thermistors, including how to connect them up to a microcontroller for temperature measurements.
- New MicroBlaze page under Programming->Microcontrollers.
- New Z-Wave page under Electronics->Communication Protocols.
- New information about the common-collector BJT amplifier.
including simulation results…
- Information added about making constant-current LED drivers using BJTs.